Information in Police Blotter is obtained from the Downers Grove, Westmont and Woodridge police departments. Individuals listed in Police Blotter charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- Joseph McAleer, 25, of Woodridge, was arrested on the the 200 block of South Cass Avenue for driving under the influence and driving with a suspended driver’s license. He was also cited for speeding, improper lane usage, and operating an uninsured vehicle.
- Sometime over night, unknown offender(s) stole tires and wheels from a vehicle in the 200 block of East Ogden Avenue. The loss is valued at $6,000.
- Sometime overnight, an unknown offender(s) damaged a statue at residence in the 500 block of South Oak Street. The damage is valued at $500.
- Elena Gorski, 32, of Downers Grove, was arrested for endangering the life of a child on the 0-100 block of East 63rd Street.
- Nikito Fleming, 26, of Bellwood, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license following a traffic stop on the 300 block of South Cass Avenue.
- Kadarius Coleman, 20, of Westmont, was arrested for aggravated unlawful use of a weapon.
- Min Sun, 44, of Westmont, was arrested for domestic battery after she struck a household member on the 6700 block of Aspen Lane.
- A retail theft occurred at approximately 6:40 p.m. at Hobby Lobby, 7370 Woodward Avenue. Loss prevention personnel observed unknown male subject concealing merchandise in his coat and leaving the store without making payment.
- Byron Marshall, 35, of Plainfield was charged with possession of cannabis following a traffic stop.
- A residential burglary occurred sometime between 6:11 and 8 p.m. in the 1200 block of Golfview Drive. Unknown person made entry into a residence and stole miscellaneous items of jewelry.
- A criminal trespass to property occurred sometime between 2 p.m. on February 4 and 3:30 p.m. on February 5 on the 11000 block of Joliet Road. Unknown person cut the seals of five trailers parked in a parking lot but did not remove anything from the trailers.
- A theft occurred sometime between 4 and 5 p.m. in the 6400 block of Halsey Drive. Unknown suspect stole a bicycle that had been left outside a residence.